Tips For Creating A Perfect Math Extended Essay Outline
A thesis is a very important document that you can always use. For any person doing a postgraduate course, it is very important for them to write a thesis, dissertation or a research project, This aims at helping them analyze the key topics that they are supposed to deal with in the field.
When creating a thesis, the outline that you present is a very important. Different institutions have different outline that they use for their thesis. However, there is the generally accepted outline which you can use. It includes:
- A thesis statement
- Introduction and summary
- Table of Contents
- The content of the thesis
- A comprehensive conclusion
It is optional to create footnotes for the reference section that you use if that is what interests you.
The importance of providing an outline is simple. The outline should give you a brief guide of what you should write where. It ensures that you are doing the right thing in your writing. In fact, it is not possible for you to come up with a thesis without having an outline. The outline is also called the format. As stated above, each school has its own outline or structure. Therefore, it is very important for you to consult with your professor to give you the required format. If you use the wrong format, you will have a very bad time during the defense. Every part of the structure should be written comprehensively.
Selecting the topic is the most important aspect. If for instance you are writing a research topic on health and biological sciences, you can use any of these topics.
- What is the likelihood that today's advertising has an impact to obesity in children?
- Is it necessary for high school sports team to ban energy drinks?
- Are prescription drugs very dangerous today? If yes, what should be done to mitigate their spread?
- What is the current status of pandemics? Are they that serious or are they just a media hype?
- Does excessive hype exist when it comes to dealing with public health and food additives?
On the other hand, you might be writing a thesis on computer science. If so, the likely topics that you can use include:
- What has been the role of technology on spelling and grammar in the last few years?
- Critically explain the impact of technology on social skills of children
- Is it necessary for employees to monitor the online activity of their employees during work hours?
- Is there any scientific equation for beauty? Should scientists try to discover it?