How to Find a Really Productive Extended Essay Topic
In the research field, many of the most important topics are usually the ones that are a bit controversial. No matter the field that you are studying, you can always get a controversial topic to write about. There are many sources of research topics that you can always use.
As a music student, you can try any of these topics. You should however not limit yourself to just these topics.
- Is the notion that some music can help to treat certain disorders?
- What is the impact on creativity by mental illness?
- Should musicians be arrested if at all their music incites the general public?
- What is the role of a particular music genre on social trends?
- What was the impact of camera influence paint work?
- What was the influence of American architectural style of the 18th century have?
- How were Western Artists influenced by Eastern art?
On the other hand, if your topic is related to accounts or finance, you might want to consider the following topics.
- What are the effects of ethics to the fashion industry?
- What has been the impact of fair trade on the economics sector?
- What has been the effect of streaming of television to the advertising sector?
- Is it necessary to have the wellness programs in the place of work?
- What would be the effect of workers for the 4 day week?
- How should the government offer subsidies to firms?
- What are the reasons why immigrants should be given legal status if they were born in America illegally?
If on the other hand you are working in a criminal justice field, you might consider the following topics.
- Which is better: criminal justice or restorative justice?
- What are the best recommendations to streamline the current state of the judicial system?
- What is the effect of continuing education play in minimizing the recidivism rates among young people?
- Does there exist any racial prejudice in the current criminal system?
- Should there be serious penalties to the white collar crimes?
- Select either the psychological or criminal justice theory to explain the causes of juvenile delinquency
As a student, you can always use any of these topics for your research paper. The rule is to choose a topic that you are really comfortable at.