A List Of Great IB Psychology Extended Essay Topics
An extended essay is one that allows students the opportunity to dig deeper into an area of study related to psychology. It is important to choose a topic that you are semi-interested in and one that you are able to conduct research to answer the research question. The topic that you come up with is the key factor in this type of situation.
There are some specific steps in this process that make sure that you successfully write this essay. One of the biggest parts is deciding on a topic to write about. Here is a list of some great topics that will help you write a successful paper without too much of a struggle.
- - Is there really a psychological difference between playing a home game and playing an away game?
- - Should web sites be designed differently to appeal to people in different countries? Think of eye movement patterns when reading is involved.
- - How effective is the mirror in a dance class or martial arts class?
- - How can someone overcome an addiction?
- - Can a lot of stress lead to an early delivery?
- - Does television have anything to do with childhood obesity?
- - How does a miscarriage effect a person's emotions?
There are a lot of different things that you can write this paper on. Try to write it on a subject that is interesting to you so the paper will be easier to write. You should also concentrate on making sure that you focus on a topic that you know a little or a lot about. That way you have the most knowledge and you can develop an outline effectively.
An outline will help you organize your ideas and make sure that you are concentrating your efforts to proving your thesis statement which will prove your research question. When you plan for your paper instead of just writing it, you will have an easier time writing the paper. Once you have your outline and thesis completed, you are ready for the research portion. Now that you have a better idea of what you want to prove and how you want to prove it, you have to start finding evidence to support your claim. Read through a bunch of resources and think about what phrase or sentence will help prove one of your points. This will help you develop your paper better than it was previously.