Finding an IB Extended Essay Example on the Web
If you don't know what an IB extended essay is, it is a four thousand word essay that is an independently researched and completed paper, usually for a diploma or certificate. The International Baccalaureate (IB) program was set up in 1968 to help students excel in learning and offer more challenging programs for their participants. This program is in place for kids from age three to age nineteen and they have schools around the world that teach this curriculum.
Finding Good Examples of IB Extended Essay
- - To find results for examples of an IB extended essay, the first thing you need to do is search for IB extended essay example in a search engine. This will give you thousands of results for to choose from but you can put your topic or subject in the search as well to narrow your search.
- - Once you have your results, you're going to want to look at the results that the search came up with and find examples for the type of subjects you are doing for your extended essay. Using ones that are on your subject will help you out the most.
- - Most of the good examples of IB extended essays are on high school websites that use International Baccalaureate in their schools. Here you will find them all broken up into subjects and you can choose which one you need.
- - Avoid sites that offer to write your essay for you; these sites won't help you, all they will try to do is have you pay them to do your work. While that might sound like a good idea, it's not. They will give you an unoriginal essay that is probably composed of plagiarized material.
IB Extended Essay Examples: How They Will Help You
- - These examples will help you learn how to correctly write an extended essay. These examples will show you how to format and write this kind of essay.
- - Examples are always a good starting point to any paper that you are writing. They will also help tell you where to begin with your research and where your paper could or should go.
An IB extended essay is a very important part of earning a diploma or certificate while still in high school. Since you are doing this on your own and writing with just an advisor, this is like a dissertation for high school. You are taking something you learned and turning it into a well researched essay for recognition.